Driver’s School Registration Procedures
Attention All Driver's School Participants: Read this letter from Lime Rock Park (in PDF)
A driving education program is not only exciting,
but also a great skill builder that will make you
a much more aware
and better driver on the road.
We have a limited number of openings for each experience level, so sign up early!
The first week of registration is limited to Connecticut Valley Chapter members only.
After the first week, registration opens to ALL BMWCCA members.
Please keep in mind that our 'D' and 'C' run groups (Beginner and Novice) tend to fill up very quickly, often within the first few days.
The Drivers Schools will open for registration one month before each school.
If you have a registration account on MotorsportReg, you will be notified when schools open for registration.
Visit www.MotorsportReg.com to set up an account for future registrations, wait list sign ups and complete details.
The website will take credit card payment only. If you wish to pay by check, you must fill out the school application form found in the chapter newsletter or online [at the appropriate time, this will be a link to the form]. The file is a PDF. See the link at the bottom if you need to get the free PDF reader application.
All future schools will also be open for registration once the chapter learns its school dates from Lime Rock Park. The only requirement for registration will be a current BMW CCA membership number. All correspondence regarding school confirmation, waitlist or otherwise will be handled by email. Make sure your email address is correct on your application form.
Read and print out the Driver School Notices listed below. Please check back periodically for revisions to forms and the posting of new forms.
NEW Drivers School Form:
We have another form, now required by national, [BMW CCA], for the driving schools, the Confidential Medical Form.
Drivers School Notices, Forms, Waivers
NOTE: These forms are current as of 5 April 2013.
- BMW CCA Confidential Medical Form
- Please print this form, fill it out, and then place it in a sealed letter envelope, with your name written on the outside.
- Hand it in at registration.
- It will be given to the ambulance crew, and will only be opened in the event that you have a medical emergency.
- At the end of the day, the sealed envelope will either be returned to you or destroyed.
- Pre-Tech Form (revised March 2012)
- Convertible Waiver form
- Your Day at Driver's School
- Read Laps at Lime Rock!
- Insurance Waiver (this form must be printed in color!)
- Insurance Waiver for Minors (this form must be printed in color!)
- The Minor Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement is required to be submitted by parents/guardians of children under the age of 18 at ANY Connecticut Valley BMW CCA event where they are in attendance.
- This form MUST be printed in COLOR and given to the registrar or event coordinator on the day of the event.
- It must be signed by both parents.
- Printing it out and filling it in at home will save you time at registration and get you into the event faster.
- Tech Inspectors (revised April 2013)
- All standard downloads are in PDF format.
Get the free .pdf Reader